Weddings, memorials & other ceremonies
Our part time minister and lay chaplain are trained and licensed to officiate at ceremonies. Usually our consulting minister officiates at the ceremonies for members and friends of the Fellowship, and the lay chaplain officiates at the ceremonies for people from the larger community.
Each ceremony is unique since it reflects the wishes of the people involved and honours their religious, cultural and social traditions.
For more information, please contact our Fellowship office or email email@example.com
● Child Naming and Dedication Ceremony
● Coming of Age (for young teens)
● Bridging Ceremony (from teenager into young adulthood)
● Marriage (both spiritual and legal), or a Ceremony of Union (a spiritual ceremony)
● House Blessings
● Memorial Services and/or a Committal Ceremony at the Cemetery