Welcome to the Comox Valley Unitarians!
A progressive, multigenerational spiritual community.
Unitarians believe we grow spiritually over our lifetimes. We work together to make our world a more just, compassionate, and caring place.
We celebrate diversity of age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ability, income, opinion, and belief. We welcome you just as you are.
October 18, 2020 Intergenerational Zoom Gathering Join link for Sunday Gatherings: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3279926462 Meeting ID: 327 992 6462 Email us for the password. Facilitator : Caroline Shannon, CVUF Children's Program Facilitator Tech Support: Greg...
CUC Newsletter September 29 2020
Sunday, October 11, at 4:00 pm via Zoom: First Principle: The Inherent worth and dignity of all. Facilitators: Marvin Haave, Juliana Leahy Tech Support: Greg Olynyk email@example.com Children's Program Room: Liz Goodger Email us for the password....
UUA Worship Calendar
The Church of the Larger Fellowship is an online international UU Church. Access their services here: CLF Services
CVUF is on holidays for the months of July and August. Watch here for our first meeting in September.
Our Common Principles
Unitarians believe each person has a right to decide for themselves what they believe.
Rather than holding common beliefs, we are guided by seven principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- a free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- the right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- the goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
250-890-9262 | 250 Beach Drive, Comox, B.C. V9M 1P9