Welcome to the Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship!
A progressive, multigenerational spiritual community.
Unitarians believe we grow spiritually over our lifetimes and together to make our world a more just, compassionate, and caring place.
We celebrate diversity of age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ability, and belief. You are worthy now.
On Saturday November 27th, 2021 at a Special Meeting, Canadian Unitarian Universalists voted to approve adding an 8th Principle to the current seven Principles: “We, the member congregations of the Canadian Unitarian Council, covenant to affirm and promote:”...
The CUC and its member congregations voted to include the 8th Principle : Individual and communal action that accountably dismantles racism and systemic barriers to full inclusion in ourselves and our institutions Barbara Huhn reports and expands upon the new 8th...
https://youtu.be/gL0AvJH2a5Q Each year, as we gather together again in the fall, it is our custom to offer water as a symbol of our connection to each other through our Water Communion Ritual. We want to share with one another not only where our water comes from, if...
Donavan Hayden on Racism in Canada
Comox United Church – Communicable Disease Prevention Plan* As a Faith Community we recommend: 1). Masks for all people 12 years of age and older who are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19. 2). Stay home if you or anyone in your household feels sick 3). Get vaccinated...
CUC Newsletter December 2020
Our Common Principles
We, the member congregations of the Canadian Unitarian Council covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part;
- Individual and communal action that accountably dismantles racism and systemic barriers to full inclusion in ourselves and our institutions.
Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship
250-792-4027 | 250 Beach Drive, Comox, B.C. V9M 1P9