Welcome to the Comox Valley Unitarians!
A progressive, multigenerational spiritual community.
Unitarians believe we grow spiritually over our lifetimes and together to make our world a more just, compassionate, and caring place.
We celebrate diversity of age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ability, income, opinion, and belief. You are worthy now.
Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 4:00 pm Facilitator: Caroline Shannon - Community Gathering on this month's theme: an inter-generational service focusing on the value of our spiritual community. There will be extended breakout rooms with a choice of general conversation,...
2021 Program Book UUAGA Website
Donavan Hayden on Racism in Canada
May 31 2021 Covid Safety Plan
Membership Pledge Form 2020-21 Ready to help? Download the file above or fill in our online form in the forms drop down.
Time and Talents Volunteer Form Share in the life of this Fellowship. Volunteer today!
Our Common Principles
Unitarians believe each person has a right to decide for themselves what they believe.
Rather than holding common beliefs, we are guided by seven principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- a free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- the right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- the goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part;
- Proposed 8th; individual and communal action that accountably dismantles racism and other oppressions in ourselves and in our institutions.
Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship
250-792-4027 | 250 Beach Drive, Comox, B.C. V9M 1P9