Welcome to the Comox Valley Unitarians!
A progressive, multigenerational spiritual community.
Unitarians believe we grow spiritually over our lifetimes and together to make our world a more just, compassionate, and caring place.
We celebrate diversity of age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ability, income, opinion, and belief. You are worthy now.
Rev. Fulgence Ndagijimana is the founder of the Burundian Unitarian Universalist Church and Vice President of the International Council of Unitarians and Universalists. Rev. Ndagjimana founded the first Unitarian Church in Burundi in 2002. Facilitator: Barbara Huhn...
CVUF Covid Safety Plan
Membership Pledge Form 2020-21 Ready to help? Download the file above or fill in our online form in the forms drop down.
Time and Talents Volunteer Form Share in the life of this Fellowship. Volunteer today!
CUC Newsletter December 2020
UUA Worship Calendar
Our Common Principles
Unitarians believe each person has a right to decide for themselves what they believe.
Rather than holding common beliefs, we are guided by seven principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- a free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- the right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- the goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship
250-792-4027 | 250 Beach Drive, Comox, B.C. V9M 1P9