Welcome to the Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship!
A progressive, multigenerational spiritual community.
Unitarians believe we grow spiritually over our lifetimes and together to make our world a more just, compassionate, and caring place.
We celebrate diversity of age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ability, and belief. You are worthy now.
CVUF will send 2 people to vote on the proposed CUC version of the 8th Principle on November 27th. Delegates must be registered by November 6th. The CUC's congregational feedback form is due on November 20th. Join us Sept 26th for a look at the 8th and October 31st...
September 19 at 4:00 PM Pacific time in the Sanctuary and livestreamed on ZOOM ! An inter-generational service focusing on the value of our spiritual community. Coordinator: Caroline Shannon Tech Support: Heather Gatland email@example.com Meeting ID: 848 1900...
https://youtu.be/gL0AvJH2a5Q Each year, as we gather together again in the fall, it is our custom to offer water as a symbol of our connection to each other through our Water Communion Ritual. We want to share with one another not only where our water comes from, if...
Donavan Hayden on Racism in Canada
Comox United Church – Communicable Disease Prevention Plan* As a Faith Community we recommend: 1). Masks for all people 12 years of age and older who are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19. 2). Stay home if you or anyone in your household feels sick 3). Get vaccinated...
Membership Pledge Form 2020-21 Ready to help? Download the file above or fill in our online form in the forms drop down.
Our Common Principles
Unitarians believe each person has a right to decide for themselves what they believe.
Rather than holding common beliefs, we are guided by seven principles:
We, the member congregations of the Canadian Unitarian Council covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- a free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- the right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- the goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part;
- Proposed 8th; individual and communal action that accountably dismantles racism and other oppressions in ourselves and in our institutions.
Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship
250-792-4027 | 250 Beach Drive, Comox, B.C. V9M 1P9