Welcome to the Comox Valley
A progressive, multigenerational spiritual community.
Unitarians believe we grow spiritually over our lifetimes and together to make our world a more just, compassionate, and caring place.We celebrate diversity of gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ability, and belief. You are worthy now.
CVUF 1st & 3rd Sundays Sept to June at 4:00 PST in person at Comox United and on zoom .CVUF Sunday Service Zoom Link
(January 2023 2nd and 4th Sunday)
In the Spirit of ReconciliACTION Mark your calendars for these dates for the free “INDIGENOUS CANADA” WORKSHOP ZOOM discussion sessions following every two, self-paced online webinars on these dates: January23, 2023 February13, 2023 February 27, 2023 March13, 2023...
CVUF Powerpoint Template
Arran Morton leads the Fire Communion Jan 8. Jan 22 tba. Both meetings live and on zoom. Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89001644135?pwd=ZEljQ0RScUtZdjdrWEpyZld1UFlrQT09 Meeting ID: 890 0164 4135 Passcode: 011990
Project Drawdown Nov. 10 Roadmap Webinar ntroducing the Drawdown Roadmap: Accelerating Action to Address the Climate Crisis presented by Dr. Jonathan Foley, Executive Director, and Jamie Beck Alexander, Director of Drawdown Labs, Project Dr Description The world now...
UU Ministry for Earth : Preparing for the Year Ahead ACTIVATION Congregational Responses to Climate Disasters Sunday, July 31, 2022 Corrected Times: 1:00pm-3:00pm PT/2:00PM-4:00PM MT/3:00PM-5:00PM CT/4:00 PM- 6:00 PM ET Climate disasters impact our communities...
Our Common Principles
We, the member congregations of the Canadian Unitarian Council covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part;
- Individual and communal action that accountably dismantles racism and systemic barriers to full inclusion in ourselves and our institutions.
Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship
250-702-9167| 250 Beach Drive, Comox, B.C. V9M 1P9