Welcome to the Comox Valley Unitarians!
A progressive, multigenerational spiritual community.
Unitarians believe we grow spiritually over our lifetimes and together to make our world a more just, compassionate, and caring place.
We celebrate diversity of age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ability, income, opinion, and belief. You are worthy now.
UUA Worship Calendar
The Church of the Larger Fellowship is an online international UU Church. Access their services here: CLF Services
On June 14 2020 IT IS FUNraiser TIME! Everyone starts with $100 free bidding dollars!! Bid on fun, meaningful, adventurous events from our Zoom and Website auction. Corporate donations, goods, services and services needed forms available. Please contact Greg...
Our own Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship Annual General Meeting via Zoom Meeting ID: 911 126 352 Password & Tech Support: Heather G firstname.lastname@example.org Our AGM is open to all members and friends, with members eligible to vote. Any member unable to attend the...
CUC Coffeehouse Connections Multigenerational Saturday, May 30, 7 pm AT | 6 pm ET | 5 pm CT | 4 pm MT | 3 pm PT Online via Zoom Come and connect with UUs of all ages! Join us each Saturday for CUC Coffeehouse Connections. The May 30 edition features the talents and...
CUC AGM Report May 17 2020 CUC AGM WEEKEND REPORT FROM BARBARA HUHN AND HEATHER GATLAND The CUC AGM Plenary Meeting was held on May 14th, 2020. The three motions put forward for the AGM were discussed by delegates and observers. The Ingathering was held on...
Our Common Principles
Unitarians believe each person has a right to decide for themselves what they believe.
Rather than holding common beliefs, we are guided by seven principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- a free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- the right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- the goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship
250-792-4027 | 250 Beach Drive, Comox, B.C. V9M 1P9