We support Kus-Kus-Sum
Welcome to the Comox Valley
A progressive, multigenerational spiritual community.
Unitarians believe we grow spiritually over our lifetimes and together to make our world a more just, compassionate, and caring place.We celebrate diversity of age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ability, and belief. You are worthy now.
CVUF 1st & 3rd Sundays Sept to June at 4:00 in person and on zoom
Meeting ID: 848 1900 937 Passcode: Sunday
CUC Newsletter June 2022
UUAGA Report 2022
Church of the Larger Fellowship UU Wherever you are in the world, wherever your truth takes you on your spiritual journey, the Church of the Larger Fellowship (CLF) is here to keep you connected with Unitarian Universalism (UU). Our 3,500 members and friends, with...
We take a summer break during July and August. We’ll be back in September starting with our annual Water Communion Gathering.
Mark your Calendars: Picnic at Kin Beach Park - Sunday, July 10, 2021 from 12:00 - 4:00 pm. Summer Fun and Fellowship! This is our Fellowship’s special time to get together in the summer. We will meet by the covered brick and concrete barbecue area for our annual...
Thank you to our outgoing president, Dan Leahy, and to our incoming president, Liz Goodger. Thank you to our outgoing treasurer Arlene Bell, and to our incoming treasurer, Ranan Garfinkkle. Thank you to Barbara Huhn for stepping into the vice-president role. Thank...
Our Common Principles
We, the member congregations of the Canadian Unitarian Council covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part;
- Individual and communal action that accountably dismantles racism and systemic barriers to full inclusion in ourselves and our institutions.
Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship
250-702-9167| 250 Beach Drive, Comox, B.C. V9M 1P9