Welcome to the Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship!
A progressive, multigenerational spiritual community.
Unitarians believe we grow spiritually over our lifetimes and together to make our world a more just, compassionate, and caring place.
We celebrate diversity of age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ability, and belief. You are worthy now.
Time and Talents Volunteer Form Share in the life of this Fellowship. Volunteer today!
CUC Newsletter December 2020
The Church of the Larger Fellowship is an online international UU Church. Access their services here: CLF Services
Click here for the UUA Newsletter Click here for the UU World Magazine
Click here for CUC Newsletter link.
Check this our for your music in your presentations! Youtube links included. Multiple search filters. EXCELLENT!!! AUUMM Music Database
Our Common Principles
Unitarians believe each person has a right to decide for themselves what they believe.
Rather than holding common beliefs, we are guided by seven principles:
We, the member congregations of the Canadian Unitarian Council covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- a free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- the right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- the goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part;
- Proposed 8th; individual and communal action that accountably dismantles racism and other oppressions in ourselves and in our institutions.
Comox Valley Unitarian Fellowship
250-792-4027 | 250 Beach Drive, Comox, B.C. V9M 1P9