Welcome to the Comox Valley Unitarians!
We are a progressive, multigenerational spiritual community.
Unitarians believe we grow spiritually over our lifetimes, so we provide a safe place to come and explore what you believe and how you want to live your lives. Whichever sources we each draw from for our inspiration, we share common values and principles as a community. We have a common purpose and work together to make our world a more just, compassionate and caring place. Human beings are part of the web of life on this planet. We celebrate human diversity from sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ability, income, opinion and belief. We welcome you just as you are.
This is a place to Nourish your Spirit and to Help Heal the World. Come join us!
Live your deepest values out loud!
Listen to what makes Unitarian spiritual community special and why people from varying worldviews, cultures and lifestyles gather together in larger and small gatherings to participate.
Our Common Principles
Unitarians believe each person has a right to decide for themselves what they believe. Rather than holding common beliefs, we are guided by seven principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- a free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- the right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- the goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Comox Valley Unitarians
250-890-9262 | 250 Beach Drive, Comox, B.C. V9M 1P9